11-16-2012, 07:30 AM #1
- 6 Posts
I'm running Mac OS X 10.6.8 in conjunction with a Samsung Omnia 7. After reinstalling Mac OS X yesterday I realized, that the Windows Phone Connector is only available in version 3.x in the Mac App Store.
Unfortunately I am not able to install the software using Mac OS X 10.6.8 since it requires 10.7. Does anyone know how to get an older version of Windows Phone Connector that is compatbile with Mac OS X 10.6.8?
Thanks a lot!
- By Pete C in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 11-29-2012, 05:07 AM
- By Steve Leighton in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2012, 11:35 AM
- By rashedalam in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2012, 03:47 PM
- By Alteran195 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2012, 01:01 PM
- By kareemwilliams in forum Mac OS XReplies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2012, 07:59 PM