Not able to install software Via zune to my Wp7

rajchamat

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Hope you guys are dong well.

I am facing problem while try to install apps from Marketplace Via Zune. In Zune, I can see it shows apps has been installed or purchased but I can see in my phone.

I did re-install my Zune , restarted Laptop , restarted phone ..but negative.

Please find the attach file of my one the apps tried to install but never got in my mobile.

I was not able to upload photos via here given options.So, I have uploaded n giving link.

Before purchased app in zune.
http://i46.tinypic.com/91kwo2.jpg

After purchased app in zune
http://i45.tinypic.com/sdmfqt.jpg

I can see apps has been purchased for that account but I can't see in my phone.

This is not the only app which not able to installed via zune. I tried to install lots of apps but from last 3-4 days , am not able to install any kinda of apps to my phone.

I really appreciate, If you can help me on this.

Thanks in advance !!

Thanks,
Raj

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1

rajchamat

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for an update friends ...

Oh... Man.. That's not good !! I don't understand, What are they trying to proof to us ? ? Market place is the most boring way to download apps to our phone ....

Any idea when will they bring it back ?

Thanks,
Raj

TGBmark1234

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
They won't. With WP8 Zune is gone completely.

I'm not sure how using the windowsphone.com site is any more boring than using Zune. I hated using Zune, the website is much better for me as I don't have to tether the phone.

rajchamat

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Hm.... I know that Microsoft has removed Zune for Wp8 but Wp7 don't good idea...

With respect .. .what I feel .. via mobile accessing market place is really boring ... Zune is/was the best way to update app in your mobile just like Apple !!!

Let's hope for the best !!! :)

Thanks,
Raj

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre