will i get the 7.8 update?

akar33

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Well I have a samsung focus flash, and i am not sure if i will get it, because of my model. Will i get it?

If your model is Miranda Kerr, it can get anything just by smiling. On the other hand, the Focus Flash is at the mercy of AT&T and Samsung. But since nothing is announced about 7.8 yet, I would not get worked up. Just enjoy your phone and cheer on.

abhibh

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
But MS said that 7.8 update will be directly from them pushed to the phones and not service providers like ATT ? OR was it for WP8 only ?

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
OH MY GOD......they DID NOT SAY THAT!!!!!! STOP REPEATING THAT ****! For WP8 ONLY they said that updates CAN (not will) be delivered over the air...who's airwaves do you think those are?

akar33

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
OH MY GOD......they DID NOT SAY THAT!!!!!! STOP REPEATING THAT ****! For WP8 ONLY they said that updates CAN (not will) be delivered over the air...who's airwaves do you think those are?

Absolutely true. 7.8 will be delivered just like all other 7.x updates have been, through the carriers. This is why I said, it all depends on the OEM and the carriers. I read that the LG optimus won't be updated to 7.8.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire