Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    So my Titan just did something weird. It's been having a bit of a restarting issue (which I fixed by turning off location services) and it was fine for about a week. Then today it restarted again and I thought "please no!" and when it came back on it had a new wallpaper. One I've never seen before. It's a pohtakawa tree, a native New Zealand tree (that's my location) that islinked to xmas (the upcoming season?). The thing is, this isnt a Bing pic, and I have this image absolutely no where on my phone. I've never seen it before in my life.

Anyone know what the **** is going on?

EDIT: Upon further investigation, there are a bunch of new wallpapers in my Wallpapers folder (the stock one accessed through settings, not the ones I synced myself.
    Has anyone else gotten these free wallpapers?
    Life couldn't get better, this could be the best day ever.
    HTC Titan

Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    You might be talking about the newer official wallpapers released by MS for the WP7:

New Official Wallpapers for Windows Phone | Levi Freeman's blog
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,477 Global Posts
    Only 5 of those 8 worked when I scanned the QR codes on there Tj. Annoyingly, both my favourites were among the 3 that didn't work...

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Yup, those are the ones. No idea how they got on my phone, but at least now I know where they came from.
    Life couldn't get better, this could be the best day ever.
    HTC Titan