- 11-27-2012, 12:09 PM #1
Hello, I have a question. Is there a way to put a photo on a friends Facebook wall? I know how to put photos on generally so they appear to all my friends, but sometimes I like to send an image to one friend only. I am using a lumia 800. Thanks
11-27-2012, 01:39 PM #2
- 32 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I just did a quick test on my 800 and I think that you can only tag someone not post it to a specific friend’s wall. I guess that the work around would be to then edit it through face book so that only they could see it?
- 11-27-2012, 01:47 PM #3
I can tell you that you can't do it through the people hub or contact page, and you can't do it through the website in either mobile or desktop browser mode.
The only option left to try is to download the facebook app and try through there. I don't have the app.
- 11-27-2012, 04:13 PM #7
Yeah, I just downloaded the app and the functionality is there. Go to your friend's page, tap 'add', then go from there. You do have to hit 'take photo', but it's easy to see where you can choose one that you already have on your phone.
- By idahoprime in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 4Last Post: 05-22-2012, 03:50 PM
- By speedfreak228 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2012, 01:04 PM
- By gibbyhome in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2011, 11:18 AM
- By jkercado in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2011, 08:55 PM
- By pinbak in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2011, 10:18 AM