- 11-27-2012, 04:16 PM #6
I have Nokia Drive on my Lumia 900, and its good enough that I no longer use a stand alone GPS. It was on the phone when I bought it from the AT&T store.I carry a fleet!
Samsung Galaxy S2
Now featuring more Sprint!
HTC EVO 4G LTE
How's that for a geek pathology!
- 11-27-2012, 10:00 PM #9
Nokia Drive is a zillion times better than Bing Maps. The only downside is that it's not baked into the OS like Bing Maps, thus you have to manually enter in the addresses.
- By saintforlife in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 15Last Post: 07-03-2013, 08:24 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 06-22-2013, 08:01 PM
- By AngryDev in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2012, 01:36 PM
- By cinek in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2012, 02:05 PM
- By red grenadine in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2012, 02:29 PM