So basically the title states my problem. I have an LG Quantum and I cant seem to get my XBOX live email to work. When i first got the phone I had initially tried to set my GMail account as primary because I wanted the Live functionality and because it was my main Email. However everytime I put in the address and password (which are of course correct) It constantly says attention required after a few seconds. Strangely enough when i make another instance of the same account on the phone it picks it up... Your thoughts? Please and Thanks.
    11-28-2012 09:15 AM
    Do you have the two step verification turned on in gmail?
    11-28-2012 09:39 AM
    Do you have the two step verification turned on in gmail?
    What exactly is that and how is it done?
    11-29-2012 09:38 AM
    I may be misunderstanding your question but the solution that I've always used is to auto-forward my Gmail messages to my hotmail (Live) account and only setup the hotmail account on my phone. This solution isn't for everyone but Ive been doing that for a number of years and it works smoothly.
    11-29-2012 09:58 AM
    What exactly is that and how is it done?
    If you have 2 Step Verification on within Gmail, you have to go to your Authorized Applications and get a new password for your Windows Phone to login to your Gmail. I was just taking a guess as I had the same issue until I got a new password for my WP.
    12-01-2012 11:40 AM