Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

So basically the title states my problem. I have an LG Quantum and I cant seem to get my XBOX live email to work. When i first got the phone I had initially tried to set my GMail account as primary because I wanted the Live functionality and because it was my main Email. However everytime I put in the address and password (which are of course correct) It constantly says attention required after a few seconds. Strangely enough when i make another instance of the same account on the phone it picks it up... Your thoughts? Please and Thanks.

Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Do you have the two step verification turned on in gmail?

Quote Originally Posted by Tjalsma View Post
    Do you have the two step verification turned on in gmail?
    What exactly is that and how is it done?

I may be misunderstanding your question but the solution that I've always used is to auto-forward my Gmail messages to my hotmail (Live) account and only setup the hotmail account on my phone. This solution isn't for everyone but Ive been doing that for a number of years and it works smoothly.

Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KronicOD View Post
    What exactly is that and how is it done?
    If you have 2 Step Verification on within Gmail, you have to go to your Authorized Applications and get a new password for your Windows Phone to login to your Gmail. I was just taking a guess as I had the same issue until I got a new password for my WP.