Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi, does any of you have access to WP 7.8? If so, I'll be very glad if someone could confirm if WP 7.8 supports Bengali language or not. I'm going to make a buying decision based on that. To find out, please visit Prothom Alo | Most popular bangla daily newspaper - Home and see if you can read any texts, or it's just blocks as in WP 7.5. Thank you.

OK, so I assume nobody has WP 7.8 on their phones yet. Is it possible to get the WP 7.8 SDK installed on your Windows machine? If someone knows a link where WP 7.8 SDK can be found please reply.

bangla language support has been added to WP8. we 1st gen WP device users have been royally screwed by M$.

how do i know? running HTC Mozart 7 on WP 7.8 custom ROM. network: GrameenPhone. nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by sam17ub View Post
    OK, so I assume nobody has WP 7.8 on their phones yet. Is it possible to get the WP 7.8 SDK installed on your Windows machine? If someone knows a link where WP 7.8 SDK can be found please reply.
    i did install the MS WP SDK on my home Win7Ent machine.... had to do it to unlock my phone. probably downloaded it from MS website- forgot the link. Google it bro....