Moving to Straight Talk what should I know?

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Due to some major problems with AT&T, I will be moving to Straight Talk. I have the Nokia Lumia 900. Can anyone give me the configuration info? What will and won't work? I swapped android on ST before and everything worked so I'm just wondering. Is there anything else I should know? Also did it take you a very long time to get your sim?
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Purchase AT&T Compatible Sim and then follow this thread

ST has a couple of different APN to use now, so you have to try them all until you find one that works correctly, you will need nokia network app to edit apn's..

NO LTE, but 3g / HSPA speeds
NO Tethering (Unless it unbranded unlocked version of 900 (international)

You get Unlimited Voice + TXT / Data 100mb day or 2 gig a month (just do not go over 100mb a day and you will be fine , use nokia counters to keep track of data usage)

I got my SIM in about week when I ordered mine.

dadueler

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
They have a promo with free overnight shipping on sim cards ($10) right now until mid December I believe ... Trick is, you have to be home to receive the package, they won't leave it even with a signature...

agbva

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
on my HTC Radar, I'm not able to send or receive MMS messages, because the fields to enter the needed parameters are hidden. Hopefully you have better luck than me! Otherwise, after about 6 months on the service, no complaints.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa