- 12-01-2012, 10:05 AM #1
Due to some major problems with AT&T, I will be moving to Straight Talk. I have the Nokia Lumia 900. Can anyone give me the configuration info? What will and won't work? I swapped android on ST before and everything worked so I'm just wondering. Is there anything else I should know? Also did it take you a very long time to get your sim?
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
- 12-01-2012, 04:00 PM #2
Purchase AT&T Compatible Sim and then follow this thread
ST has a couple of different APN to use now, so you have to try them all until you find one that works correctly, you will need nokia network app to edit apn's..
NO LTE, but 3g / HSPA speeds
NO Tethering (Unless it unbranded unlocked version of 900 (international)
You get Unlimited Voice + TXT / Data 100mb day or 2 gig a month (just do not go over 100mb a day and you will be fine , use nokia counters to keep track of data usage)
I got my SIM in about week when I ordered mine.TMobile Nokia Lumia 521 (GDR3/Black) - Prepaid Unlimited + 3gb Hotspot
AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 - Net10 AT&T
Retired Focus Flash (wp7.8 = 7.10.8862.14)
Net10/Straight Talk AT&T Apn Data for Samsung Wireless Manager
WPCentralApp Beta Tester
- 12-02-2012, 07:11 PM #4
on my HTC Radar, I'm not able to send or receive MMS messages, because the fields to enter the needed parameters are hidden. Hopefully you have better luck than me! Otherwise, after about 6 months on the service, no complaints.
- By ColeHarris in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 21Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:26 PM
- By woodbane in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 10-06-2012, 09:01 PM
- By kayteerose88 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2012, 11:35 PM
- By satman00070 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2012, 04:57 PM
- By wilco9 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2012, 05:51 PM