Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi all,

My wife and I both have the Focus S through ATT and yesterday she was trying to resolve an issue and was insructed to log in to the Zune program on her laptop to get an update for her phone. I don't know what she did (she doesn't either--she says she tried to log on with my Zune Tag at one point), but last night I noticed that her facebook photo was on my "Me" tab instead of mine. I went in an updated my photo and now my facebook photo is on her "me" tab.

Does anyone know what she did and how to fix it? Thanks!

Just wondering, do you two have separate Zune Tags(accounts) right? That is not something you will be able to share on the phone. She really had no reason to log in on your account if you two had separate ones. Under Settings>Emails & Accounts>Windows Live ID, should be yours only. Same goes for every account listed under there

Yes, we do have separate tags and I have no idea why the AT&T rep told her to try to log ito mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    Just wondering, do you two have separate Zune Tags(accounts) right? That is not something you will be able to share on the phone. She really had no reason to log in on your account if you two had separate ones. Under Settings>Emails & Accounts>Windows Live ID, should be yours only. Same goes for every account listed under there