12-08-2012, 02:24 PM #2
- 66 Posts
You can change it, to some extent. Once you select a banner image, tap the ... on the appbar at the bottom. It gives you an option to change the image but all it basically does is cycle through all the images you're tagged in. Unfortunately, it doesn't allow you to choose a specific image to display. Should we have that option? Ofcourse. Its a great way to personalize your Facebook experience. But personally I just let it stay at the default Facebook blue. That way the icons are clearly visible. But each person to his own right?
- 12-09-2012, 11:35 AM #3
If you mean to change the cover photo on the web from your phone, I also couldn't figure this one out. I tried adding a photo to the cover photos album in internet explorer but it wouldn't work; and the "add photo" on the facebook app cover photos album doesn't seem to work.
- 12-12-2012, 04:59 AM #5
Nice find. I just found out about another method: open internet explorer -> go to touch.facebook.com -> tap the three lines in the upper left corner -> go to your profile (i.e. tap on your name) -> tap the camera icon on right hand side of your cover photo and from there you will be able to select a picture from any album.
Hope that helps
- By nbolmer in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 04-13-2012, 10:29 AM
- By phazer89 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2012, 10:57 PM
- By hwalker84 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 12-13-2011, 10:56 PM
- By wpbrian in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 11-26-2011, 10:33 AM
- By DG788 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2011, 11:45 AM