12-10-2012, 02:54 PM #1
- 7 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I'm having an on my Samsung Focus. I've changed every possible setting on the phone (location, language, data sharing, etc) and rebooted a dozen times. I've lost the ability to hit the search button and load the custom Bing Search, Local Scout, Bing Music Search, Bing Vision and Maps all from the search icon. And when I'm in Maps it doesn't seem to find my location or returns "unknown location". Bing no longer loads as an app/custom interface but instead opens in Internet Explorer. None of the icons for Voice, Music or Scout display on screen as they used to.
Aside from a full factory reset, any ideas?
- By Mango Warrior in forum HTC TITANReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2012, 01:59 AM
- By percistratus in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2012, 12:14 PM
- By straitda in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 03-05-2012, 10:20 PM
- By hammerhand in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2011, 04:00 PM
- By SanFranMan in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 03-03-2011, 04:12 PM