- 12-11-2012, 05:25 PM #1
This has gotten to the point where I am ready to throw my Lumia across the room. Live tiles won't update. I can't pin things to the start menu. Ill try to scroll to the top or bottom of my start screen and the icons either won't show up, then will suddenly appear, or will be a blue square then finally appear. The app list will have gray squares instead of the app icons then show the app icons, it's irritating the crap out of me. Anyone know anything about any of it?
12-11-2012, 05:31 PM #2
- 993 Posts
I have the issue where the icons don't appear for a second when scrolling through the start screen. I think that one's normal, and it happens when you have a certain amount of tiles pinned.
Everything else doesn't seem right. I assume you've tried a reboot. If that didn't fix it then you may have to do a hard reset. Could be a hardware issue as well.
- 12-11-2012, 05:44 PM #3
- By kenzibit in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 43Last Post: 12-06-2012, 08:25 AM
- By J4rrod in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2012, 09:54 PM
- By propeller10 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 11-07-2011, 02:44 PM
- By the hess in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2011, 01:18 PM
- By Luisraul924 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2011, 03:19 PM