- 12-17-2012, 07:19 PM #1
am I missing something? I was lured by the interface and nokia brand to buy a windows phone, but I had no idea something as simple as checking call duration can be so frustrating (for work related reasons, I need to be able to see the duration of calls). this reason alone is enough to send me back to Android. how can you call windows phone business friendly?
12-10-2016, 06:11 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Finally there is a way. Found it on other post.
Open call history --> Tap and hold on recipient you are interested in --> click Details.
Although you will see this information only for Today and sadly still won't know how long you were on the phone last week.
- By csiguy1 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 20Last Post: 10-12-2016, 08:22 AM
- By csaptu in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2012, 11:42 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2012, 04:11 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2012, 10:12 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2011, 10:57 AM