12-18-2012, 06:40 PM #1
- 2 Posts
I've been test driving a SEAT Leon the last couple of days and I'm having some issues with using TellMe commands with my phone (HTC Titan) through the car's bluetooth system. While streaming music via Bluetooth, if I receive a text, the music stops playing, but I do not hear the TellMe prompt and I can't respond to it.
Does anybody else have this car or a 2011/2012 VAG car with factory fitted BT? I'm almost sold on it, but I've come to rely on voice texting so much in my Yaris, I don't think I could live without it. Am I missing a setting somewhere?
- 12-18-2012, 06:56 PM #2
I believe it's a known issue... Does the same with my 920 and a VW stock system with Bluetooth. Hopefully they fix it soon
- 12-19-2012, 10:52 AM #4
I think it's a WP issue ... My 900 worked great with my VW until it updated Aug... After that Tango update, my 900 started doing the silence thing just like the 920 does now... Also, the issue isn't isolated to VW stock decks.
Last edited by sinime; 01-07-2013 at 02:22 PM.
- By havok13888 in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 5Last Post: 11-15-2013, 05:32 PM
- By AdamMGregory in forum HTC 8XReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2012, 10:32 PM
- By Thomas Back in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2012, 07:53 PM
- By sinime in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 09-13-2012, 06:15 PM
- By timd28 in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2012, 07:31 AM