Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I figured I'd post this here since its more of a wp7 general question than device specific.

I'm going to be getting a wp8 soon after my contract is up for renewal on the 26th.

I've been thinking about what to do with my Focus after I upgrade since I do want to keep it for games that don't work on wp8. I have a 16gb Zune HD that I use for music and videos, but the 16gb is rather small for how much music I have.

How well do you guys think it would work to get a 32gb microsd and put it in to use my old Focus as a mp3/video/game device?

Why not? It'll play mp3's like no tomorrow. I still like Zune. Microsoft never did flesh out the product the way they should have. It seems it spent much of its time looking behind itself rather than blazing its own trail. But on the question, yeah. I'd keep it around to do music.
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,300 Global Posts
    Nothing wrong with using your Focus as a backup mp3 player/gaming device. Many people have done the same with their old smartphones.

That's what I'm doing.