Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Hey, I was trying to use metrotube on my Nokia Lumia 900 running WP7.5 and it won't let me play the videos... It just flashes.

I tried turning my phone on and off but nothing... I uninstalled it to re install it again but it seems its not on market place... Anyone else having this problem?

Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    I'm guessing you missed the article posted a few days ago.

Google messes with stuff that broke it. Its hidden until they update it.

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    We all do. Metrotube has been removed from the market I heard, but I have the same issue, I couldn't get it to work. Google did something to the YouTube that prevented 3rd party software from playing it. Its sad to see Microsoft and Google not working together, they had pretty hard issue back then.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Sad indeed. Hope they get it back on track soon... Its the most used app on my phone.

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andeh View Post
    Sad indeed. Hope they get it back on track soon... Its the most used app on my phone.
    +1

Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    I have seen the reports about YouTube. However, it still works on my Lumia 920. Am I looking at the wrong thing?