Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

So for Christmas I upgraded my old XP rig with Windows 8 Pro. Anyone have any recommendations on how to sync my WP7.5 with Windows 8 now that Zune is history?
    Nokia 920 on AT&T, previous Samsung Focus owner. Former three year Android fanboy due to Stockholm Syndrome.

Global Posts
    32,957 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    The Zune software is still available to download. I downloaded and installed it following a clean install of Windows 8 Pro. Zune Support | Download the Zune Music + Video Software | Install Zune - Xbox.com
    Thanked by:
    scield 

Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply. I never even actually looked to see if it was still available, just assumed it wasn't.
    Nokia 920 on AT&T, previous Samsung Focus owner. Former three year Android fanboy due to Stockholm Syndrome.

Global Posts
    32,957 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Quote Originally Posted by scield View Post
    Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply. I never even actually looked to see if it was still available, just assumed it wasn't.
    You're welcome. I'm glad that helped.

Global Posts
    2,561 Global Posts
    If you get windows rt like I did you are hosed though, since ms didn't see fit to provide us with a sync solution.

Global Posts
    32,957 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Quote Originally Posted by jdevenberg View Post
    If you get windows rt like I did you are hosed though, since ms didn't see fit to provide us with a sync solution.
    Do you not have any PC with full Windows? Is the RT device all you have?

Quote Originally Posted by jdevenberg View Post
    What about the inevitable 7.8 upgrade, does this then add the ability to use the Windows Phone app or is this slated for WP8 only? I have a ton of music and it is a pain to switch back and forth from 7 to 8 (in relation to the media.) Eventually I am going to not continually going from one to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by scield View Post
    So for Christmas I upgraded my old XP rig with Windows 8 Pro. Anyone have any recommendations on how to sync my WP7.5 with Windows 8 now that Zune is history?
    I did the exact same thing and was able to download Zune. It works fine.
    ...When you judge someone you tell more about yourself than the person you are judging.