Need help guys...

kylehager

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I need help with something guys. I filmed a video with my phone Christmas morning and ten transferred it to my PC. Now it is off my phone (for sure) and even off my pc. However I lost 3GB of phone storage even after its gone and when I plug into zune it shows 3gb in reserved/other content. I moved the slider to 0%, still there, I deleted everything off the phone and the zune, clicked forget this phone and re-synced everything, still there. No matter what I do there is 3gb sitting someplace and it doesn't show anywhere. I have rebooted the phone many times and tried to re-sync and still there. How do I get my 3gb back?
It's almost as if this video didn't really get deleted or moved from the phone even though the phone shows no videos or large files anywhere.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
If you're in the UK, I would go to the Carphone Warehouse and ask to try and get them to back everything up off the phone. Then, when you've got the stuff on a flash drive or a disc (I think they give you a disc), then you can safely hard reset the phone. This hard reset should clear EVERYTHING off your phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3