- 01-01-2013, 07:38 PM #1
My 900 has been acting wierd for couple months now. I'm curious what would happen if I took out my sim card, reset my phone, then put my sim card back in and sort of "started fresh" again. Would this cause any harm? Could it possibly help? Some of the issues I'm having are: buggy/laggy scrolling, typing and app opening and annoying error messages that my info is not up to date for Facebook and email. Any ideas?
- 01-01-2013, 08:06 PM #2
No harm "should" come from a reset and it may help your issue if it's software related.
Just keep in mind that a very few people have done a reset and they get stuck in a reboot loop or their phone goes dead. Then you'll have to send it in to Nokia.Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
- By jdd77 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 24Last Post: 10-25-2011, 10:20 PM
- By MikaelSmoot in forum ZuneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2011, 12:53 PM
- By akpmehta in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2011, 08:17 AM
- By Jake_M in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2011, 02:14 PM
- By VernonEL in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2011, 08:36 PM