- 01-02-2013, 02:05 PM #1
I recently bought a HTC Radar 4G in Canada. It's been a terrible experience learning to use Marketplace so far, and I would appreciate some help with several different issues.
Here are some related (?) info:
1. My OS is Windows XP Pro in Swedish;
2. I live in Canada and have Canadian credit cards that I have registered in Zune (through PC), and Marketplace (through Phone);
3. After I installed Zune I was not able to register my live.ca emal ID with Zune. In order to use my @live.ca email ID with Zune, I had to change Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Standard & Format - English (Canada); Place - Canada; Input language - English.
Here are my issues:
1. Zune got installed in the language of the OS, which is Swedish. Is there a way to change it to English?
2. When I connect my HTC Radar to the computer and fire up Zune, I do not get the marketplace application at all in Zune on the computer. How do I access Marketplace when the phone is hooked up to the computer?
3. I have added two Canadian credit cards to my Xbox account that are visible in - https://live.xbox.com/en-CA/ManagePaymentOptions; however when I try to purchase an app through Marketplace in HTC Radar, I get the message that there is no credit card information available. How to fix this?
- By richu75 in forum ZuneReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2011, 01:53 PM
- By rsmiley0 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2011, 08:26 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2011, 02:52 PM
- By DK in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2011, 03:05 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-07-2011, 10:46 PM