no tiles and randomly resetting

cloudflint

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Im on a htc hd7 and I just started having an issue with my phone where it seems to be randomly restarting. When it is switched on it dosent seem to have anything on the screen apart from the time and i can swipe down to get the wifi/battery/signal status as usual which all show ok. Locking and unlocking the phone seems to work ok and i can receive calls without problems. I am able to hold down the windows button to give voice commands though these do not produce any results and attempting to make a call using this simply says "use dial pad" or words to that effect.

So far ive tried switching it off and taking the battery out for a few minutes but that dosen't seem to have had any effect. Also tried to get the phone to connect to the pc but it dosen't seem to want to.

This has me totally stumped, anyone got any ideas? :angry:

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried a hard reset?
You can also use the buttons to perform a hard reset. This comes in handy if the screen is frozen and you can’t access the phone.
1. Turn the phone off. If it’s frozen or unresponsive, pull then replace the battery.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons and power the phone back on.
3. Continue to hold Volume Up and Volume Down until a factory reset screen appears.

cloudflint

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Aye I just tried that and the phone is now working thanks :D. I dont suppose there is any way i can restore my settings and stuff from zune is there?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3