Why is my L900 freezing so much?

onedrummer2401

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
My Lumia keeps freezing all the time requiring me to do a soft reset all the time. It freezes in baconit, video apps, even the messaging app. It hasn't always done this and it's getting really annoying.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
What changed since it started freezing? Are you running any new apps? Are you running more apps in the background? Are you using WiFi or mobile network? How is your signal?

onedrummer2401

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
What changed since it started freezing? Are you running any new apps? Are you running more apps in the background? Are you using WiFi or mobile network? How is your signal?
I mean that seems to be the problem is that there's so many variables. I installed some developer apps like screenshot and rotation lock, and an app called flash cinema that crashes a lot, but that I can understand. However, there will be times when I type out a text, hit send, and the send button goes grey and acknowledges that I hit it, but then the text won't actually send until I do a reset, and when I do a reset some of the most recent texts don't appear. Another problem will be if I'm on Reddit and the phone freezes, I'll hit the power button and the screen will turn off, but when I turn it back on it shows Reddit still, not my lockscreen. This usually all happens on wifi in my house since that's where I browse most often.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett