Internet explorer not working at all.

Kenny Chancey

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Internet Explorer crashes right after i tap the IE tab. I disabled open all links in new tab from setting, cleared my history, reset the phone....still not working. Other browsers are not working as well. I have the same problem with my yahoo mail account. I can see the inbox but when i tap a certain message it crashes the same way as IE. The facebook app on the other hand works fine, so there are no connection problems. What can I do? Thanks.

Firmware rev nr: 2305.13.40101.573
Phone: HTC 7 Pro

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Its possible that the SD card might've gotten a little corrupted as that can cause problems like that, especially since a hard reset didn't solve the problem. So what I would recommend is that you replace the card in the phone.

Kenny Chancey

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Removing the SD card of a 7 pro is easier said than done. Before I open up my phone to get to it, is there any other possible ways to fix a corrupted sd card? (If that's truly what it is.)

markstentsbrother

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Same bug started on my Omnia W as of today.
Weird thing is, if you set links from other apps to open in new tabs in your IE settings, you can't open IE at all.
I'm running the same OS version as you.
Firmware version 2424.12.09.1

Edit: sorry, got confused, the tabs in IE aren't working for me.

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I'm having the same problem as you (I'm pretty sure). It just started a day or two ago. When I try to open IE, even a link or search result, IE doesn't open. It has the animation like it tries to then animates like I pressed the back button.

Except, I'm using an HD7. Is this a WP7 wide problem?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720