01-11-2013, 03:48 PM #1
- 17 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I got banned from xbox live and made a new account. Found out there is no way to change your account on your phone unless you reset the phone, which I am assuming deletes EVERYTHING.
How do I keep all my contacts, apps, email accounts, and other settings stored?
I find it ridiculous you cant just sign out of your xbox account on the phone and change to a new one.
Last edited by 7inchesNBPEL; 01-11-2013 at 03:58 PM.
- 01-11-2013, 04:43 PM #2
However, you can import your contacts to your new Microsoft account and you can probably forward emails or link emails to this new Microsoft Account. Your phone settings and games and apps however are tied to one Microsoft account and CANNOT be transferred to your new Microsoft account.
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2012, 05:35 PM
- By Markyyy in forum Developers CornerReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2012, 03:05 AM
- By psyry in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2011, 09:07 PM
- By JudgeHolden in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 35Last Post: 10-06-2011, 10:53 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2011, 07:34 AM