Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi guys,

I recently reset my AT&T L900 but I cannot reinstall my most used application:

The Economist Offline.

Here is the link:
    The Economist Offline | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

When you search for it in the marketplace, it says, the "app is not published anymore." The creator is still publishing updates. I feel cheated, I paid for this application. It was the only good way to read the magazine if you are a subscriber.

Please help! I need to reinstall this application. Is there any way to do it? Failing that, does anyone know how I can go back to reading the economist on WP7? I've been using the website from IE, but I really miss this app.

Global Posts
    1,063 Global Posts
    Have you tried logging into your Windows account online and re-installing the app from your purchase history?
    https://gethelp.live.com/en-us/Pages/wp.aspx

Doesn't work. In my purchase history, the app shows up, but still says "no longer published."

Global Posts
    3,479 Global Posts
    Yep, that happens sometimes. It sucks and nothing we can do about it. There's no way to get that app back. Sorry, I've been through it too.