Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    ...or vice versa (an email app that allows you to send voice recordings). I've not had this issue with any of my other devices. I simply adore my windows phone, and other than maybe one day giving Blackberry another go (yes, Blackberry), I have no intentions of going to another OS. With that being said, if anyone could point me in the right direction as to decent app that allows email attachment of (clear) voice records I'd really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.
    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Try Nimbus Notes. You can share via e-mail, upload to SkyDrive, or share via SMS. You can also categorize your voice notes.

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanrn View Post
    Try Nimbus Notes. You can share via e-mail, upload to SkyDrive, or share via SMS. You can also categorize your voice notes.
    Thanks. I'm going to give this one a shot.

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by richholguin View Post
    Does OneNote not work for you?

If you haven't tried it, it comes installed on your phone and allows you to record audio and send them in an email.

It's simple but it works and you don't have to download any other apps. Many people overlook it.
    Really? I keep hearing a lot about OneNote but it did not come preinstalled on either one of my Lumia devices. I got them both brand new (AT&T)... Is this only with certain devices or carriers? I couldn't find it in the app store (about a month ago) either.

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    Wait! Wow I'm a bit slow. Lol. Found it. I have to delete this thread for for that one. Lol.

Global Posts
    33,022 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Quote Originally Posted by St.Deborah View Post
    Wait! Wow I'm a bit slow. Lol. Found it. I have to delete this thread for for that one. Lol.
    I'm glad you found it.

There's no need to delete the thread. It's not really that obvious, and there might be other people who have the same question. If they search the forums, they might find your thread which would be helpful to them.

Are you kidding.. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this . I had this capability with my old droid and then could not for the life of me figure out how to do this with my Windows 8 Phone. thank you so much. I just tested it and it was so simple. appreciate it.

Andrew