- 01-15-2013, 12:06 PM #1
So I'm having a weird issue with my app updates. Every so often (daily) I get a notice on my live tile for the app store that I have updates available, but when I launch it, there aren't any, and when I close it they go away for a little while. For instance right now it says I have 8 updates, but there aren't any. This number has slowly grown as well over the past few months too, as it used to be a couple, then a few and so on till now reaching 8. I'm using a Lumia 900 running 7.5 on AT&T in the US. Is anyone else having this issue, and if so how do you fix it (if you have)???
01-16-2013, 11:52 AM #4
- 28 Posts
I don't have a solution for you (sorry), but I wanted to let you know that I've had the same thing happen to me. At one point, the number only got up to 3 updates that weren't really there, but eventually, I did have three or more apps that needed to be updated. So it probably has something to do with the update being in the store and pushed to the users but then maybe retracted or the update turned off and then eventually turned back on.
The only thing I can think of that might have stopped it for me but maybe not for you, is I have installed a couple of apps since it happened. Maybe that forced a refresh in the store database as to what I have on my phone? I've also uninstalled one or two apps since I had that happen to me. Either way, I've not seen it happen since then. And yes, it was driving me nuts, too. :D
- By pikacz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2011, 10:52 AM
- By kregstrong in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2011, 12:29 AM
- By Steamin in forum LG QuantumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:41 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-17-2011, 10:08 PM
- By spitothec in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2010, 09:20 AM