01-25-2013, 10:08 PM #1
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I recently switched completely from Gmail to Outlook (used trueswitch) and all my mails and contacts to outlook. One thing is I am not sure the issue existed before or I'm just noticing it now.
I am not seeing contact links (how you link your friend's Facebook and outlook profiles to see just one) on the phone and the outlook to show the same way. I had, for example linked my wife's outlook info with her facebook profile on outlook people, but it did not show up on the phone (it showed 2 separate contact listings) until I manually linked it on the phone too. I waited more than a day waiting to see if it is just taking time to sync. A test account created on the phone showed up on the web in only 5 minutes.
Is this normal behavior or should links actually sync? Your thoughts, observations are most appreciated. Thanks
- 01-25-2013, 10:14 PM #2
It is funny I have noticed the Skype linking I made on my phone did not sync with my Outlook.com people. I don't remember if this was the case when I first set it up but it may actually not synced my links up then either. Though it looks like some from the other day did or it did it automatically who knows lol. Maybe its a temporary issue?
- By Squatting Hen in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 32Last Post: 03-28-2014, 06:45 AM
- By ALpHa.Q.RoUgH in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 33Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:39 PM
- By CSI Guy in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 16Last Post: 02-21-2013, 10:42 AM
- By FredW3 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2012, 01:58 AM
- By Davidkoh in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 18Last Post: 12-01-2012, 05:34 PM