No images found on Bing.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Ok I have no idea where to stick this. So move if you want. I have a Samsung focus flash and everytime I look up anything on the images on Bing, it doesn't find any matches or results. This has been happening for quite some time. I have to use google search as an alternative. Is there some way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

Andrew Z

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I've been noticing this on my lumia 900 too. Not all the time, but it REALLY makes Bing search hard to use/demonstrate when I try and show the glories of WP :(

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
This affected my HTC TITAN too. Bing search: "Nokia Lumia 920". Swipe to images, the phone says "Were you looking for 'Nokia Lumia 920'" - I kid you not, it actually did that!

anon(5340442)

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed this too, but where it seems to be happening is when you search for something that doesnt come up in the suggestions.

For example:
Search for 'Simpsons' - No results.
Type 'Simpso' and the first suggestion (for me) is 'simpson games', choose it - images show up.

No idea why, but it is what I have found. Im using a Lumia 800 on Telus in Canada.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
The web results work, but it never finds images.
Now I have to unnecessarily pin the google home page.

anon(5340442)

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
The web results work, but it never finds images.
Now I have to unnecessarily pin the google home page.

The web results work for me too, but not 'local' or 'images'.

Although its not what you are searching for, do images come up when you choose one of the suggestions? Maybe its an issue with custom searches?

bpigz

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed this too, but where it seems to be happening is when you search for something that doesnt come up in the suggestions.

For example:
Search for 'Simpsons' - No results.
Type 'Simpso' and the first suggestion (for me) is 'simpson games', choose it - images show up.

No idea why, but it is what I have found. Im using a Lumia 800 on Telus in Canada.

Even when using Bing suggestions it doesn't always work. Only worked once for me when I tried it again today when using the suggestions.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Google works fine although I don't like google image search. And local does work buy only through the search capacitive button, not through ie.

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes Bing images work on my phone, and sometimes they don't. It seems if the person isn't super famous, it won't show pictures, and I don't think I've seen it display pictures for inanimate objects yet.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Have the problem has well now. Was working a few days ago.
Not sure what it could be perhaps something Microsoft related...

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Before the update last night, I couldn't get anymore images on Bing. Just tried it and now it's working fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel