PETITION: Facebook App Suite for Windows Phone

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
http://www.change.org/petitions/facebook-release-the-facebook-app-suite-for-windows-phone

Decided to try and start a petition. This is for their suite of applications such as Pages Manager, etc. I am looking to get 5'000 signatures. Can you guys help?

(Also, could someone create an image for me please to use as the logo. I like the app logo then the Windows 8 phone logo combined ones I've seen on the Instagram and Snapchat petitions)

NOTE: This is regarding both Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8! But I have moved it to WP7.

Last edited:

whrocky5092

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
You should also go out this on reddit as they have a windowsphone page as well with dedicated users. Plus reddit supports all their users you might even get more.

Filled it out. Lets go WP I like this community thing

the real smackbo

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Facebook is evil

they make billions of dollars by selling your personal information to marketers and god knows who else .. Why do you continue to allow someone to make billions of dollars off of the information collected from you for free.. You should start a petition forcing Facebook to pay its users for being members

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Facebook is evil

they make billions of dollars by selling your personal information to marketers and god knows who else .. Why do you continue to allow someone to make billions of dollars off of the information collected from you for free.. You should start a petition forcing Facebook to pay its users for being members

Again, this is the 'we are the product' filosophy when services are free. People themselves are the ones that decide to use this service :')

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Facebook is evil

They don't really get your data for free. They provide a service that people choose to use.

I don't have a problem with companies like Facebook or Google using data from their services to make money, especially when those services are free.

I only don't like when they don't let you know.

Saiyaku

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Facebook is evil

...and bafflingly (and hilariously) enough, Google is somehow exempt of all of this critique, even considering that the big G is a thousand times worse than Facebook, because they not only profit with the crap you say to your friends, but also with the things you watch, the things you search, the things you store in the cloud, your schedules, your images, etc, etc, etc...

Following your logic, Android users should also be paid for carrying 24/7 these plasticky portable ad machines

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
it is a waste of time, they dont even develop an app for the main facebook for WP, doubt they will make any of the other apps unless a serious rise in WP happens.

the real smackbo

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
...and bafflingly (and hilariously) enough, Google is somehow exempt of all of this critique, even considering that the big G is a thousand times worse than Facebook, because they not only profit with the crap you say to your friends, but also with the things you watch, the things you search, the things you store in the cloud, your schedules, your images, etc, etc, etc...

Following your logic, Android users should also be paid for carrying 24/7 these plasticky portable ad machines
I agree .. Since when did we decide to give up our privacy for free access to programs .... If you really like the service that Facebook and Google gives you then you must ask yourself .. Would you pay 5 bucks a months for it .. If you wouldn't pay for it then is it really a good service

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I'd rather they work with Microsoft and update the built in integration. It has a ton of potential.

I think the issue here is 3rd party apps don't get the same API access that the Facebook built ones are. Both the Me Tile and the Facebook app totally ignore all the things that are hidden in your normal web feed (or in the native iOS and Android app feed). The Facebook app on WP8 is horrible in that regards.

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I think the issue here is 3rd party apps don't get the same API access that the Facebook built ones are. Both the Me Tile and the Facebook app totally ignore all the things that are hidden in your normal web feed (or in the native iOS and Android app feed). The Facebook app on WP8 is horrible in that regards.
This! Or MS needs to negotiate with FB to have thier integration seen as an official FB app...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz