02-03-2013, 01:13 AM #1
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I want to update from 7.5 to 7.8 but, i just cant lose all my messages and log entries. Is there any way to do this without jailbreaking the phone? I mean the WPEasyBackup tool does backup everything, but i want to backup my messages and log from windows phone 7.5 and then restore them to windows phone 7.8. Is there any way? There must be something i can do. Microsoft is do dumb, giving not importance to backups at all! Please help me out, after many many tries, i got the update notification, and now i cant get the messages back.
- 02-03-2013, 07:05 AM #4
If you update with Zune it will back up then restore all your personal data. If you do it through Nokia Care Suite, it will wipe your phone completely and you will lose all your data and settings.
- By FireZealot in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2012, 11:39 PM
- By Desdemona in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 47Last Post: 05-22-2012, 01:02 PM
- By Oldmajor in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 04-05-2012, 11:50 PM
- By bronco1552 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2011, 03:13 AM
- By winbot in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2011, 02:31 AM