Focus flash and 7.8

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi. Is it possible to apply the zune trick to Samsung focus flash? Also is it possible to revert from the update without having to flash the phone? Also I heard that there are some camera button problems.
Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I tried and tried to get the zune trick to work on my flash, never could get it work. AT&T Branded and locked (thanks tango)

So I had to resort to using the SevenEighter Tool to update with. 7.8 tool will make a full backup of your phone before it install any update's...So in case you do run into problem's you can restore it back to Mango/Tango in Zune..

If you phone is up to date already with Tango, then you will only have 3 updates to go through with 7.8 tool..

Just remember to select all the languages in the 7.8 tool for each update..

I have not noticed any problems what so ever, camera is working fine including the buttons. No error's with marketplace and all my apps are working fine did not have reinstall anything at all..

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Is it easy and pain less? Also will it conflict with any update that MS will bring out in the future?do you notice any kind of lag anywhere? And one other thing, how long will this tool / update take ( time wise ).
Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

mdameron

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I used Seven Eighter on my wife's ATT locked Focus Flash last night. It was painless.

I admire your optimism in that you're concerned about being able to receive some future update, when you're having to look at homebrew and trick methods to just get the current one. There likely won't be a future update.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs