- 02-07-2013, 01:16 AM #1
Is there anyway to do so? I have been tagged in pictures and I want to view then through my photos hub, just as I do with photos where my friends have been tagged in (pictures -> people -> contact)
Is there anyway where I can view my own?
- 02-07-2013, 06:21 AM #4
I see. I have the group albums but they're after the photo of me album. Have you tried manually syncing your facebook account in settings? I can't see any other way to manually add it sorry.
EDIT: I came across someone with the same issue here:http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...3f992f4?page=1
Might be worth a try to ask over there or just to keep a look out to see if someone comes up with a solution
Last edited by gedzum; 02-07-2013 at 07:40 AM.
- By Smg-Uk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 09-29-2012, 06:52 AM
- By JustinMSalvato in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 33Last Post: 05-27-2012, 04:54 AM
- By MrSean490 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 05-26-2012, 05:06 AM
- By levelbest in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2012, 12:48 PM
- By bakerwhy in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2011, 03:38 AM