02-07-2013, 06:44 PM #1
- 11 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Updated to WP7.8 a few days ago, now all of a sudden I can't open IE. Tried setting to open in current tab, deleted browsing history, have done hard resets and removed the battery. Still nothing happens when I click on the tile. If I launch it from the Apps list, the screen starts to fade away but comes right back.
Getting tired of having to reformat the entire phone for stupid issues like this, is there anything else I can do?
- By Lunaobscurus in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2013, 11:15 AM
- By devize in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-12-2012, 11:32 PM
- By jassinlive in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2012, 06:38 PM
- By Jenifer in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:50 AM
- By condemned in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2011, 01:17 AM