02-09-2013, 09:22 AM #1
- 5 Posts
I woke up this morning and turned on my Nokia Lumia 710 (Videotron, carrier-locked, VIDEOTRON CA SW variant ID 317 v.01) and I got the phone update notification. I took the charger cable and plugged it into my PC (HP Envy TouchSmart 23, Windows 8) and opened Zune. I went into the Phone tab, clicked Settings and then the Update menu. Zune then told me that my phone was up to date, but my phone tells me otherwise. Help?
02-09-2013, 12:39 PM #2
- 889 Posts
Try the cable trick?
1. Shut off WiFi on your phone
2. Click update in Zune
3. Disconnect computer from WiFi after a second or two (actual length of time depends on your connection). I do it as soon as the progress bar is full. You may need to try several times
4. If it works and an update is available, reconnect to WiFi to download.
- By Killer BIGxyz in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2012, 03:49 PM
- By TrophyNostalgia in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2012, 08:10 AM
- By Mike Canniff in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2012, 11:59 AM
- By Silverdogz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2012, 06:33 AM
- By velvetelvis in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2011, 05:25 PM