Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Coming up on a month now of working with MS "support" to try and resolve this issue for me. Hoping maybe some of you might know how to solve because even after an escalation I have yet to receive a response/solution from MS.

After a factory reset on my Nokia 900 nearly a month ago I was grabbing all my apps. I was able to download all free apps. When it came to paid I was able to download about 1/4 of my previously paid apps. The remaining 3/4 I receive the error code: d0000008. Also I cannot download any new paid apps. Currently stuck with free apps only.

I have gone through 3 different support chat sessions +1 escalated support email. I have factory reset 5+ times since the issue started. I cannot download from the marketplace on the phone, I cannot download from the marketplace website. I have added additional billing options. I have removed billing options.

Frustration level = high

Windows error d000008 occurred while running Windows PC. Most often due to corrupt Windows files and application users get bsod error or stop error. To repair windows system you must have to scan PC using automatic PC repair software. Rebooting PC may solve this issue.Sometimes using outdated or incompatible driver may cause this type of situation. This problem is resolved when you repair Windows with best repair process. Due to incompatible driver issue software and hardware issue occurred with windows. To fix inaccessible Windows or corrupt windows files and application choose automatic way of Windows repair tool. It removes spyware infection and repair damaged system files. For more information visit: Easy way to fix 10011 Errors in windows 7, 8, xp and vista