Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Pogolauncher
  • 1 Post By Pogolauncher

Okay, this post won't benefit anyone but may spark a debate :D

So i detest Internet explorer and i am an avid user of the google search engine, now IE and Bing i hated, yeah bing looked nice but it didn't fit, but ever since i invested in a windows phone device i have changed my mind about IE and Bing, i know they're different from their pc counterparts but they are based off of each other so they are similar. Back to the point, i now love Internet explorer, i boast about it being amazing at loading pages etc and i know the UI of IE on the phone is very simple but it is good and elegant compared to other mobile browsers! Now onto Bing, i have chosen Bing over Google as my default browser PC and Phone :D some people may hate this decision but i realised it brings up the same results as google has sometimes the suggestions are even better, i love the design better than plain old google, Okay this is the end of my rant/long message type thing, i hope you see that these things are great and maybe convert to Bing on the pc and phone, im not saying convert to IE on the pc as i still find that slow and tedious :P Anyway, please share your opinions on what i have just said and maybe say against it :D - thanks, Josh.

Global Posts
    32,246 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    I don't use IE10 in Windows 8, and there is no IE for Linux. My default desktop browser is Firefox, and I also have Opera installed.

Bing is my default search engine in Firefox/Opera for Windows and for Linux.

Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    I don't use IE10 in Windows 8, and there is no IE for Linux. My default desktop browser is Firefox, and I also have Opera installed.

Bing is my default search engine in Firefox/Opera for Windows and for Linux.
    Thanks for your input, i also use linux, linux mint to be exact, my desktop browser is firefox and bing is my search engine :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.

Global Posts
    32,246 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogolauncher View Post
    Thanks for your input, i also use linux, linux mint to be exact, my desktop browser is firefox and bing is my search engine :P
    I'm running openSUSE with KDE desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    I'm running openSUSE with KDE desktop.
    I am also using a KDE desktop :D
    Laura Knotek likes this.