- 02-12-2013, 01:04 PM #1
I have an old Samsung Focus I am going to give to my daughter to use as basically a Zune..
She can use it with wifi signals, but not any cell functions (no SIM card)..
Is there a way to completely turn off the cell radio so it doesn't use the battery?
We may eventually get a straight talk plan, but not yet...
- 02-12-2013, 01:07 PM #2
- 02-12-2013, 01:34 PM #3
Another question: with no sim card, is there anyway to message the phone over wifi (SMS or otherwise)? A seperate app, perhaps? I know I can email, but sometimes you need to say "hey, we are out front waiting on you"..
- 02-12-2013, 01:43 PM #4
- 02-12-2013, 01:52 PM #6
- By techprincesse in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 7Last Post: 06-21-2014, 07:36 AM
- By Elena Pardo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2013, 06:46 PM
- By Pedro Hicken in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 12-14-2012, 09:59 PM
- By Kibosh in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 22Last Post: 05-02-2011, 01:34 AM
- By nikana in forum LG QuantumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2011, 12:35 AM