Why can't I update my phone?

mandieinWv

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty new to the windows phone. I bought a lumia 900 as an upgrade about a month ago. My service provider is att. I really want the new update but I can't seem to get it and I'm not sure why. My phone is 7.5 and I want the 7.8. My phone says there are no updates available and so does Zune. How do i update my phone?

mandieinWv

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
And here's another question... Its stupid but annoying the crap out of me. How do I get the arrow on my home screen to go away? Its the arrow you click to go to your apps. My mom has the same phone and her arrow is at the bottom allowing her tiles to be bigger. I can't figure out how to get rid of the stupid arrow lol

MadSci2

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I was able to update my L900 with this method. But it took a while, the timing is fussy and not obvious. In my case the difficult part was turning off the WiFi fast enough as its under software control no physical switch. Take your time, try modifying how you carry out each step, and it will work. Note that you may have to install several updates in sequence to get this to work.
Overall it took me about 35 min to get the first update to happen, but after that I had the magic timing right for my laptop and all three updates went smoothly. The while process took about an hour once I got the timing right as there were three updates to download and install.
Patience Padawan! You will succeed!
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb