Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I have a lumia 900 and so does my mom. I have the annoying arrow at the top right. Hers is at the bottom of her tiles and it allows her tiles to be bigger. I can't get rid of my arrow or move it. It annoys me so much that I've reset my phone to see if it will go away. How do I get rid of the annoying arrow? I don't need it or use it. I swipe to get to my apps and I want the arrow gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by mandieinWv View Post
    I have a lumia 900 and so does my mom. I have the annoying arrow at the top right. Hers is at the bottom of her tiles and it allows her tiles to be bigger. I can't get rid of my arrow or move it. It annoys me so much that I've reset my phone to see if it will go away. How do I get rid of the annoying arrow? I don't need it or use it. I swipe to get to my apps and I want the arrow gone!
    WP7.8 and 8.x have it in bottom, all previous versions on top. You either update/upgrade or learn to love that arrow
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.

Oh that sucks. I will never learn to love that thing lol

Any idea why I can't update my phone to the 7.8?
    Quote Originally Posted by mandieinWv View Post
    Any idea why I can't update my phone to the 7.8?
    Depends on your location and carrier. All the phones will get 7.8 by end of March. It's a roll out proces.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
    Thanked by: