Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I have a lumia 900 and so does my mom. I have the annoying arrow at the top right. Hers is at the bottom of her tiles and it allows her tiles to be bigger. I can't get rid of my arrow or move it. It annoys me so much that I've reset my phone to see if it will go away. How do I get rid of the annoying arrow? I don't need it or use it. I swipe to get to my apps and I want the arrow gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by mandieinWv View Post
    I have a lumia 900 and so does my mom. I have the annoying arrow at the top right. Hers is at the bottom of her tiles and it allows her tiles to be bigger. I can't get rid of my arrow or move it. It annoys me so much that I've reset my phone to see if it will go away. How do I get rid of the annoying arrow? I don't need it or use it. I swipe to get to my apps and I want the arrow gone!
    WP7.8 and 8.x have it in bottom, all previous versions on top. You either update/upgrade or learn to love that arrow
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Oh that sucks. I will never learn to love that thing lol

Any idea why I can't update my phone to the 7.8?
    Quote Originally Posted by mandieinWv View Post
    Any idea why I can't update my phone to the 7.8?
    Depends on your location and carrier. All the phones will get 7.8 by end of March. It's a roll out proces.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Thanked by: