02-18-2013, 01:17 PM #1
- 1,109 Posts
Hi, as the title says my Bing wallpaper no longer updates automatically every day. Has anyone experienced this, and does anyone have a fix?
If this helps, I am a Canadian running 7.8 who set the browser and search to English(US). I originally did this to get local scout and those interactive squares (n/a in Canada).
PS: Bing Canada will detect the city I'm in. Bing US will detect the neighbourhood I'm in. Bing US has more Canadian locations than Bing Canada. Facepalm-worthy, eh?
- 02-21-2013, 07:53 AM #2
Yeah, mine updated today, but first part of the week I had to manually switch to picture, then immediately back to bing for wallpaper. Did not even have to leave the settings window. Not sure what the deal is though. I would bet that you could restart your phone first thing in the morning and see if that works.
- By soumitro316 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2013, 02:56 AM
- By the_tyrant in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2012, 09:54 PM
- By kamelot in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 03-12-2012, 04:15 PM
- By Kissel in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2011, 07:38 AM
- By Eaglejay01 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2011, 02:58 PM