internet sharing on 7.8

Stefan Strat

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I have been owning a lg e900, carried by Tim for quite some time now. I updated to 7.8 not so long ago, I think it's around three months by now.
Getting to the exact numbers, OS : 7.10.8858.136, firmware : 1.0.2.10. The problem is that I don't have internet sharing, nor did I have it before. I have been looking towards this, but couldn't find anybody that has a similar problem.

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I thought that feature was coming to Nokia phones and Samsung phones. Excluding the Samsung focus.
Sent from my SGH-i677 using Foroplex

I'm guessing that Samsung skimped on the feature to focus all their energy for their upcoming Galaxy S4.

Still, that's no excuse to abandon their WP7 userbase.

Stefan Strat

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Samsung is very much into Android, but that matters the least. I just hope somebody can help me with the internet sharing problem... Please? It would a great good to me.
Not to look like a complete douche, I'll say that I have lost all hope that I had towards Samsung. Nokia looks much better in my opinion.

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Samsung is very much into Android, but that matters the least. I just hope somebody can help me with the internet sharing problem... Please? It would a great good to me.
Not to look like a complete douche, I'll say that I have lost all hope that I had towards Samsung. Nokia looks much better in my opinion.

Huh, I agree with you every step of the way.

However, I wouldn't get too close with Nokia. They may offer GREAT customer support, but that's usually only because Microsoft helped them get back on their feet. Who knows if they're going to turn into careless, money-zappers who only pay attention to revenue and not the userbase of their products? (*cough* HTC *cough*)

Then again, I may be wrong. Only time will tell....

Stefan Strat

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Only time will tell, indeed. But for the time being, Nokia is the only valuable option. I have a LG and I can seriously say the customer support is basically non-existent. The exclusive apps are horrible, always laggy and useless. You know somebody sucks when people can develop apps better than he does for his own phone.

Stefan Strat

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Well, I got an update it seems. Wonder if it'll fix it...

EDIT : Second consecutive update, I'll keep you posted.

EDIT2: Nope, didn't happen. Firmware is still 1.0.2.10, but OS is 7.10.8862.144.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos