- 03-15-2013, 06:39 AM #1
I had it on good authority that when 7.8 started rolling out, three uk were going to be providing it for the lumia 800.
I didn't get it then the rollout stopped so I am still waiting.
Now that there is a new fix out to sort out those problems, I'm assuming I should be getting it soon.
Who is it up to to press the button to say, "these phones can have it now"? Is it nokia or microsoft.
I'm getting bloody sick of waiting.
- By Yakkob in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 108Last Post: 09-14-2012, 06:55 AM
- By Heresy64 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 6Last Post: 07-12-2012, 10:23 AM
- By gedmurphy in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 07-08-2012, 10:48 AM
- By cp2_4eva in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 04-03-2012, 11:23 PM
- By Eirenarch in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 01-08-2012, 11:54 PM