- 03-16-2013, 01:32 PM #2
Pretty much the same. I had my live tiles stop refreshing once, and I had to do a hard reset after which I haven't experienced the issue. This update hasn't brought any other noticeable differences. There's still that delay between pressing an icon and launching the app.
- 03-16-2013, 03:32 PM #4
My Lumia 710's responses are a tad bit faster after the 8862 update and some app launches via start screen are faster than usual, but the main ones such as zune still has the lag, albeit launches for it are somewhat speedy depending on RAM usage on your device.
I've already sent in my Lumia 920 for a refund due to the FFC dust problems (T-Mobile doesn't support the 920 obviously), so I'll be stuck with this bad boy until my upgrade in summer.
- 03-17-2013, 04:07 PM #6
if you are not getting the notification, try the zune trick (How to Trick Zune into installing Mango Now - Windows Phone Hacker), if you got the zune trick to work let us know in the comments
- 03-17-2013, 04:15 PM #7
Here is a list of what you may notice after the 8862 update:
- the phone stops lagging
- live tiles will start working
- no more unresponsive touch screen
- some apps launch faster
- when launching the main windows apps there is still lag
- exchange activesync is removed from google account setup
- I just noticed, sound for key press (turn on/off) is available in setings => ringtones (Don't know when this was introduced, maybe with 7.8)
Last edited by hacer619; 03-28-2013 at 04:24 AM.
- By JustinXinLiu in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 03-20-2013, 06:26 PM
- By mark nt in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2013, 06:32 PM
- By wp_cb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2013, 01:27 PM
- By Jay Patel19 in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-16-2013, 01:21 AM