Temple run

weaksauce27

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Temple Run

I was stoked when I heard the news about temple run until it was only available for win8 phones. Why does this game need a Gig of RAM? :/
Sad my old iphone 3g has temple run.

nessinhaw

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Temple Run

yeps...i own a Lumia 620 and it has only 512Mb ram but funny thing is even low-end droids with this much ram can run it...even temple run 2...i rly dont know what was the deal here

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
it is extremely dumb to limit the game to 1Gb handsets when other less efficient platforms do it just fine with 512. **** a iphone 3GS can run this game!

Lumiaddict

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Anyone experiencing issues pinning the game to start? Mine shows up as a blank tile with a small square inside of it.

**UPDATE**
Appears that the tile issues is widespread. Lets see how long it takes just to fix that.....how does one simply release a game with no tile image?

Last edited:

Feel_IT

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
omg this windows phone is joke why do u need 1gb to run temple run 1?? loool sony xperia go have 512 mb of ram and it can play temple run 2 without lags let alone temple run 1..lool? iphone 3gs can run temple run 2 and i cant run it on 8s?? rly? newer gona buy this fkin windows phone again

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
"""

omg this windows phone is joke why do u need 1gb to run temple run 1?? loool sony xperia go have 512 mb of ram and it can play temple run 2 without lags let alone temple run 1..lool? iphone 3gs can run temple run 2 and i cant run it on 8s?? rly? newer gona buy this fkin windows phone again
""""

its not windows phones problem but those fking lazy developers, they can update their app to support 512 mb too, they need to make an wp7 version too, i have lumia 920 but i want the whole ecosystem to have most popular games/apps

Feel_IT

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
i rly cant belive it all my friends are laughing to me already cause i cant have temple run 2 let alone 1 and now i know i wont be able to run temple run 1 let alone temple run 2 ? i cant belive it windows phone will newer be top platform if they will do things like that... why didnt i buy desire x -_- . Its not like i am hard gamer but cmon that pises me of -_-

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
okay i understand, but i think u can get it in two weeks? .. angry birds came first to wp8 and after two weeks it came to wp7, i hope for the best.

Feel_IT

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
well i hope it will to... i mean wp si so much faster than android temple run on windows phone should run on 256 of ram if it runs on android with 512 mb of ram...well i guess we'll see :)

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I uninstalled temple run on l920 just after playing it once...It has bad fps and swipe left/right doesn't register properly. Don't know why they launched an unfinished port of a 2yr old game

Feel_IT

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
well if it dont run well on 920 then we will newer get it on 8s 620 520 and other 512mb phones. too bad for us i guess..i hate it i will have to go back to android...

Jrexxx

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I uninstalled temple run on l920 just after playing it once...It has bad fps and swipe left/right doesn't register properly. Don't know why they launched an unfinished port of a 2yr old game
You can increase the sensitivity in options for the swiping problem. As for WP7 devices, I'm guessing they'll have to recode the whole thing for it to work, so I don't think it'll ever come to those handsets :/ And if I had to guess I think that Temple Run 2 will be available for 512mb phones.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
well if it dont run well on 920 then we will newer get it on 8s 620 520 and other 512mb phones. too bad for us i guess..i hate it i will have to go back to android...

It's true that it's buggy on the 920 but that just means it needs an update to fix it. It doesn't mean the 920 can't handle it. Also, the developers may very well be working on a version that runs on WP phones with 512 MB of RAM. All you can do is wait and see. To be honest though the game isn't that great.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
You can increase the sensitivity in options for the swiping problem. As for WP7 devices, I'm guessing they'll have to recode the whole thing for it to work, so I don't think it'll ever come to those handsets :/ And if I had to guess I think that Temple Run 2 will be available for 512mb phones.

Just tried it and it doesn't help. It still doesn't register swipes very well

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12