Update all apps - trouble

ClippedWings

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey there,

I'm using Lumia 710 with a software version of 7.10 (8862).

Now before I updated my phone to this windows 8 look when I used to go to marketplace, if there were any updates it would show and I could update them all at once just like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxPrYML-Sx0

The problem is that after the update it never shows this "update all" or any notification for that matter. I have to go to every single app and update it manually. Does anyone know the reason for this and how to fix it so it would show the updates and I could do them all at once without having to update every single app manually?

Thank You.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried removing the marketplace from your start screen then putting it back? That's the usual cure.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Exactly. And yes I tried removing and adding back the marketplace tile..

How do you know your apps actually have updates waiting for you? You read about them somewhere else?

There has been times when WPCentral reports on an app update and it hasn't popped on my tile yet. I can find the app in the store and do the manual step you describe and it will let me update it.

How long has it been since you had an "X Updates" notification? 1 week? 3 Months?

ClippedWings

May 3, 2013
Visit site
How do you know your apps actually have updates waiting for you? You read about them somewhere else?

I simply went on to marketplace to browse apps, for whatever reasons I clicked on the apps that I already have and there was an update for them, while it didn't show on the marketplace tile itself..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital