- 07-27-2013, 11:07 AM #2
when you get a new Nokia WP8 device you can use the Transfer My Data app to move them to the new phone, then they are backed up in Skydrive. Other than that no I'm not aware of an export file option.
- 09-16-2013, 05:16 AM #3
inteller, are you sure the data gets backed up to skydrive and is easily accessible when I use the transfer my data app? The app description says it would get transferred over Bluetooth. I am looking for a way to extract/export text messages from my HTC 8X. Do you know if text message transfer is supported by this device? Thanks!
- By lnxgk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 01-16-2017, 10:38 AM
- By Ray101010 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:17 PM
- By Brokn Wing in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 12-14-2013, 09:30 PM
- By xscess in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 08-06-2013, 10:10 AM
- By exilegoods in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2013, 03:04 AM