LUMIA 510 - problems and tweaks (please help) (win 7.8)

heisenberg90

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
hellp WPcentral community

i have lumia 510 ... its the most low end phone in lumia series yet it is good

i have some things that i want to be solved

first : there isnt any way to load the home brew applications etc WP7 Root Tools doesnt support LUMIA 510 ?

second : this is the biggest problem i am facing and i think this is the case with all lumia series : WiFi gets disconnected a lot .. everytime phone gets locked the wifi disconnects .. while downloading apps its very uncomfortable

third : there is always the problem with Zune sometimes it doesnot detect my device nd sometimes it doesnot check for update ( keeps on checking ..but doesnt procced)

also i will request all to tell me about any good apps and tweaks for my LUMIA 510 :angel::angel:

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I am very sorry to tell you this, but I don't think any off your problems are fixable, that's just the way it is... :cry:

ExcaliburII

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
your issue with wifi was fixed with WP8, as there is an option to have it always connected. But what you can try is when you know your going to download an app, plug it into power as this should allow it to stay connected even when it goes to sleep.

You should be able to side load apps to the phone, but would need a developer account to unlock the phone to allow that.

Sorry I can't offer any sollutions for Zune though.

adjeisamuel

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
your issue with wifi was fixed with WP8, as there is an option to have it always connected. But what you can try is when you know your going to download an app, plug it into power as this should allow it to stay connected even when it goes to sleep.

You should be able to side load apps to the phone, but would need a developer account to unlock the phone to allow that.

Sorry I can't offer any sollutions for Zune though.
When I try to call the screen goes off

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3